- A bugfix release to keep Matsig in sync with TKK Aparat (previously HUT Aparat).
- Several new methods and bugfixes. A new release has been made to keep Matsig in sync with HUT Aparat.
- A whole bunch of new methods and bugfixes. Please check the SVN repository for details.
- Functionality of DAP quietly changed back to original.
- A zip package is also available for Windows users.
release is another maintenance release. No new methods have been
added, but many bugs have been squashed.
- Functional changes:
- DAP now uses a Hamming window by default.
release is mostly a maintenance release, with many small things changed.
of the regular functions
assignment of signal vector values, time values and sampling frequency
interpolation of signal values between time
of zero crossings. This may be used for detection local minima
and maxima as well.
- Unit tests have been extended and are more
and improvements too numerous to list
the project to Sourceforge.net, the older versions listed below are no
0.1.1 (released 2003-11-05)
0.1.0 (released 2003-11-05)